CBC Securities is an investment banking firm that advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, capital formations and restructurings. Our core value proposition is to create opportunity though customer-tailored solutions and tenacious execution. Importantly, CBC Securities differentiates itself from other investment banking firms including so called “bulge bracket investment banks” in several ways: customization; flexible and focus, cost-efficiency; and bilingual (Chinese and English).
Many small and mid-cap companies face challenges accessing the capital markets. Successfully providing services to these companies requires specialized knowledge and experience and a certain skill-set. Large and regional investment banks and brokerage firms as well as commercial banks do not provide the essential senior-level attention required to deliver time sensitive, customized advice to owners of emerging, development stage and middle market companies.
As a registered Broker-Dealer, we meet the challenges of delivering specialized services to our clients by leaning on strong partnership with capital market participants in cross-broader transactions, 15a-6 services and investment banking.
CBC Securities is building an end-to-end technology securitization platform for debt originators to connect with a much wider network of investors than traditional institutions to get the best rates at the fastest speeds. Through securitization, restructuring and syndication, CBC Securities is aggregating the small debts from multiple companies and fusing them together into one consistent new security. It’s a major component of capital markets, but one that remains mired in legacy business practices.
For CFOs, CBC Securities can offer a wider spectrum of private debt buyers to originators, therefore lowering the cost of capital. The traditional corporate debt world remains quite clubby, with major institutional holders being connected to originators through traditional investment banks. High fees and a limited investor base can raise expenses significantly. Through its platform, CBC Securities can break that clubbiness and open the debt world to a wider range of buyers.
CBC Securities also acts as the deal origination and transaction platform, allowing companies to easily put together debt offerings, process requests for information, and avoid the sort of “attach Excel financials to email or upload to cloud” workflow that remains a mainstay in these processes.
CBC Securities’ mission is to help local and global executives and entrepreneurs grow their businesses so they can create jobs, offer customers better products and services, realize personal satisfaction and wealth, and fund programs that make the world a better place with peace, concordia and prosperity.
- Cost Efficiency
- Time Efficiency
Our Client Promises
- We Honor Your Journey. We are present with you and for You. We have the ultimate respect for those that embark on the great “hero’s journey” of business. With each and every client, we embrace our mission of helping executives and entrepreneurs – with all kinds of ambitions, objectives, goals, dreams, and visions – to succeed.
- We Deliver Quality Results. We are result oriented. We take care to do and create things right.
- We Are a Team. We embody and utilize the royal “WE”, not the pedestrian “I.” We recognize that we all stand on each other’s shoulders in doing great work, in accomplishing great things.
- We Are Financial Engineers. We innovate and engineer financial products to accommodate each client’s unique situation and specific challenge.
- We Are Efficient. Brevity and timeliness are high virtues. We define and adhere to project roles, responsibilities, and timelines. We “get on with it,” and effectively utilize technology to collaborate, to connect, and to complete in transparent, real-time manners.
- We are Opportunistic and Strategic. We find that fine balance between the “fierce urgency of now” to complete tasks and to-do lists, and the longer, strategic view of building value over time.
CBC Securities is member of FINRA.
Check the background of CBC Securities Inc. on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
CBC Securities is member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
CBC Securities Inc, together with its two sibling companies CBC Global Inc and CBC Realty Inc are owned by their parent company, Concordia Boston Capital Inc.
Click here for CBC Securities Client Relationship Summary and Business Continuity Plan.
or fill in the form below, click submit and we will reply promptly