The Yale Group is a senior team of investment bankers dedicated to guiding middle market companies in their growth and exit plans. Since established in 1998, Yale Group has handled more than 100 transactions exceeding $2 billion in value in the areas of private placements and mergers and acquisitions. In the year 2019, Yale Group changed ownership to become CBC Securities.
CBC Securities will continue the “hands-on banking” tradition of Yale Group and take the time to get to know your company and your vision for growth. We then analyze the full spectrum of U.S. and global capital market opportunities and find solutions that maximize current corporate value while ensuring your future growth.
Current deals that CBC Securities is conducting include:
- $5,000,000 Reg D and Reg S offering of GlobexUS Holdings Corp.
- $5,000,000 offering of Phamalectin Inc.
- $10,000,000 Reg D offering of a Fintech company
- Pre-IPO offering of a major innovative food production and supplier
- For M&A, on behalf of a listed SPAC company, looking for acquisition target in biotech and/or hospital in Asia and/or North America
- $15,000,000 Class A Common Shares + Series A 5% Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Share of a State Bancorp.
- Private Equity or Strategic Acquisition of a spice company with revenue in 2020 on track for $13M with $750K Ebitda.
- $10,000,000 majority equity of a cloud computing and IT solution provider with $64M revenue in 2019 and $2M Ebitda.
- Private Equity or Strategic Acquisition of a medical supplier with $8.5M revenue in 2019.
- Strategic Acquisition of a last mile medical delivery provider with 20.5M revenue and 3.25M Ebitda in 2019, on track to $24M revenue and $4M Ebitda in 2020.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org