Talketh Blockchain Communications
Talketh is a smartphone communications platform powered by the blockchain. Horizon Globex GmbH of Switzerland (“Globex” or the “Company”) is offering VOX tokens to power the Talketh smartphone application. Leveraging Globex’s 8+ years’ of experience delivering mobile communications technologies and driven by its powerful management team, Globex is breaking down technology barriers and bringing to market a blockchain-enabled communications service that can be used from New York to Nairobi. Powered by Globex’s patented software and newly developed blockchain innovations, Talketh now provides low cost internet call capabilities to people around the world regardless of their access to bank accounts or high-speed mobile broadband.
OFFERING SIZE$ 35,000,000OFFERING PRICE$ 1.00ANTICIPATED EXCHANGEPrivate Co.INVEST NOW
The VOX Security Token
- Talketh expansion, marketing and operations will be funded by proceeds from the VOX Security Token Offering (“STO”). The token is issued in accordance with the Ethereum ERC-20 standard and pursuant to the Securities and Exchange Commission Regulation D registration-exemption, subject to Rule 506(c) for accredited investors only. Furthermore, VOX is designated as a Utility token by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority pursuant to their token offering guidelines published on February 16, 2018.
- STO participants can simply purchase VOX tokens using US Dollar funds from their BANQ® account and have the tokens transferred to their digital wallet (via the blockchain).
- In accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission regulations for such registration-exempt offerings, the tokens will be non-tradeable for a period of one (1) year, from date of purchase, before being freely tradeable.
Talketh – Blockchain Technology Overview
- Blockchain technology is being used to help reinvent critical aspects of many businesses around the world today. Talketh leverages blockchain technology to allow unbanked users without access to high-speed broadband to access affordable mobile communications – globally.
- Talketh’s user-first approach consists of three parts: the Talketh App, the Talketh blockchain top-up service and their global voice infrastructure. Using their patented mobile voice solution, their users can call others even when connected over legacy 2G and 3G networks, as well as on 4G and Wi-Fi networks. Users can call each other’s’ Talketh apps for free or they can choose to seamlessly pay a small amount on the blockchain to call a landline or a cell phone.
- Talketh encourages their users to top-up call credits using their crypto-scratch-cards that are linked to the blockchain. Then, they not only supply them with a communications service, they also reward them with a blockchain gift of crypto-tokens. Talketh believes that with the high quality of calls, very affordable call prices, blockchain crypto-scratch-card to simplify payments combined with the free gift of crypto-tokens will drive strong adoption of the Talketh platform.
Fulfilling Unmet Need in Global Market
- Worldwide Crypto Payments: Talketh is a smartphone communications app with its own Ethereum cryptocurrency wallet and payment service. The World Bank estimates 1 that 1.7 billion adults remain unbanked, yet two-thirds of them own a mobile phone. Talketh bridges this gap with its cryptocurrency scratch-card that Globex intends to distribute in emerging markets. The scratch-cards are intended to be paid for in local fiat currency and then redeemed for Internet call-credit, without the need for a bank account. Low cost Internet calls used to be only for those with bank accounts, not anymore! This is the blockchain disrupting yet another industry.
- Calls for All: The Talketh app is powered by Globex’spatented ultra-low bandwidth voice software. The GSMA estimates2 that there are 3.3 billion mobileInternet users with just 29% having access to high-speed broadband. Globex’s optimized app needs 9x less Internetspeed than Skype3 and was designed to work for all mobile Internet users,especially for those 2.3 billion people connected to a slower 2G and 3G mobileInternet service typically found in emerging markets.
All participants are required to submit a KYC Pack to Company using the Company “Talketh KYC” App which is available on Apple Inc.’s App Store and Google’s Play Store:
Please visit and download the app to your smart phone. There is a one-time $30 fee to download the app, which will be reimbursed to you by way of 30 additional VOX tokens, a $30 value, once your KYC Pack is approved. Unfortunately, we need to charge our App Store fee as an anti-gaming and security feature in order to prevent spammers from all over the world submitting fake or false KYC submissions for their review.
The app is available for download on Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
For complete instructions visit: https://talketh.io/kyc
- SUBSCRIPTION BOOKLET
- WHITE PAPER
- TOKEN ECONOMICS
Horizon Globex GmbH is currently undertaking a private placement offering pursuant to Section 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and/or Rule 506 of Regulation D promulgated thereunder. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, and investment time horizon carefully before investing. The Offering Documents relating to each offering of security tokens by Horizon Globex GmbH will contain this and other information about The Horizon Globex GmbH and should be read carefully before investing. Copies of the Offering Documents relating to each offering of equity interests Horizon Globex GmbH may be obtained, when available, by accessing BANQ®’s website at www.banq.co/listings/talketh. Tokens of Horizon Globex GmbH are being offered and sold in reliance on the exemption from registration set forth in Section 506(c) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the “Securities Act”. In accordance therewith, you should be aware that (i) the securities may be sold only to “accredited investors,” which for natural persons are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds; (ii) the securities will only be offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and will not be required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act; (iii) the Securities and Exchange Commission will not pass upon the merits of or give its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials; (iv) the securities will be subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment. The summary may include “forward-looking statements” with the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Exchange Act of 1934 and are intended to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward looking statements. This information is supplied from sources we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee accuracy. Although we believe our expectations expressed in such forward looking statements are reasonable, we cannot assure you that they will be realized. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the anticipated results. This summary is not an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to purchase, any securities of Horizon Globex GmbH in any jurisdiction where such offer or sale would be prohibited.